1. Tap on the "Me" tab from hike home screen.
2. Tap on the "Settings" tab.
3. Tap on "Account"
4. Tap on "Backup Account"
5. You will see the below mentioned screen. Tap “Back up Now” to Google Drive and set up the backup frequency to your liking.
6. You will be prompted to select a Google account that you will backup your chat history to. If you do not have a Google account, tap Add account when prompted. Please remember the Google account you are using for the backup.
7. Tap Back up over to choose the network you wish to use for backup. Please note that backing up over cellular data may result in additional data charges.
That's it. Please wait for some time and let the backup finish. It might take couple of minutes to hours depending on your backup file size and WiFi/Cellular speed. If you encounter any issues, please write to us at [email protected]